Friday, April 23, 2010

A Blog Award!!!

I have just started this blog so I was very surprised and pleased to be nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Holly at Livin in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM WorldThank You Holly! I encourage you to go on over and check out her blog.



I am enjoying doing this blog and entering the world of fellow mom bloggers.  Unfortunately at this time I do not follow enough blogs to nominate 7 more to receive this award (most of the blogs I do follow have already received it).  However, as I get more into this blog world I will be sure to pass this award along.

I will share with you seven things about myself.

1. I love to crochet.  Mostly little things as I don't have the attention span for big projects.  I do not know how to knit.
2. I used to play softball and hockey competitively even attending some national championships.  Now I am an overweight mother trying to lose a few pounds.
3. I love it when the weather is nice enough to hang my clothes to dry on the line.  They smell so good after.
4.  I like to eat but I don't like to cook.  However, it is a necessary duty so I am trying to do better at it.
5. I am the oldest in a family of seven children.
6. I enjoy reading particulary historical and christian romances. 
7. I have the best husband.  He is a a great father and he works hard at his job and on the farm so that I can be a stay-at-home mom.

Thanks again Holly for nominating me.  I am very honoured to recieve this award and I hope to be passing it along shortly.

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! You are well on your way to becoming a popular blog so keep it up! I love your posts and reading from someone who is "in the same boat" as I am. (Wow...hockey!? Impressive! My hubby was a HS hockey player and adores the sport.)

    ReplyDelete