Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Well another week is here and so it is time again to think about what we will be eating this week. 

Monday:  The girls have skating today so a quick and easy supper is on the menu.  Whole wheat oatmeal pancakes, bacon, and apple sauce.

Tuesday: Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas.

Wednesday: Golden potato rolls, leftover roast beef, raw veggies.

Thursday: We will either have leftovers or I will make some sort of egg dish.

Friday:  The girls have skating again so I will make some lasagna ahead of time and have it baking in the oven to come home to.  I hope to make two and freeze one for a future skating night.

Saturday: Homemade pizza

Sunday:  Something simple, maybe soup and sandwiches.

There that's my menu for the week and one thing I can cross off my to do list.  For more menus check out orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment