Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well, it has been a while since I last posted.  I have been keeping busy with the kiddo's and their activities.  As well this past weekend we had a large birthday party for my father-in-law who turned 70.  We served supper to about 50 people  (Not me by myself, it was a group effort and I really did very little).  So I had a bunch of company for the weekend and I have a bunch of turkey I need to use up.  Here is the menu plan for this week.

Monday: Chicken (turkey) stuffing casserole.

Tuesday: leftovers

Wednesday:  This will be my bread making day so we will have BBQ turkey sandwiches on fresh bread.

Thursday: Beef Teriyaki and mixed vegetables.

Friday: Fettuccine Alfredo

Saturday: Not sure yet probably something simple like cheese bread and raw veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment