Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is overcast and few large snowflakes are slowly drifting down.  It is cold out.  Winter is here.

I am thinking...that my son is a handful as he is currently pulling papers out of the garbage.

I am thankful for...being able to stay home and spend time with him.

From the kitchen... I have potato rolls rising on my counter and will making some BBQ beef to go along side for supper.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and a zip up sweater.

I am creating...some Christmas planning sheets.

I am going...to have to clean up my kitchen later.

I am reading...A Mother's Rule of Life by Holly Pierlot.

I am hoping...to fit in some exercise later today.

I am hearing...music playing in the background and LK's jabbering as he is trying to reach the computer mouse.

Around the house...there is lot's to be done as usual.  A vacuum and mopping of the floors is on the agenda.

One of my favorite things...reading.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  I have parent teacher interviews on Friday, the girls have skating, and then I think we will be having some company for the weekend.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing


Winter means bundled up babies but he doesn't seem to mind.

Visit a Simple Women's Daybook to see more daybooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment