Thursday, November 25, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is a beautiful cold, clear winter's day.
I am thinking...even if it is cold, I should spend some time outside.

I am thankful for...a warm house.

From the kitchen...yesterday I made blueberry muffins for breakfast (yummy)! Tonight I am making tuna patties, oven fries, and carrots.

I am wearing...maternity jeans (no I am not pregnant but they are comfy), a t-shirt, and a nice warm sweater.

I am creating...ornaments for our Jesse Tree.

I am going...to help out at a pancake breakfast at the girls school tomorrow morning.

I am reading...a book by Debbie Macomber.

I am hoping...no one else in our family gets sick.  Sky was sick on Tuesday.  She's all better now and hopefully no one else gets it.

I am hearing...it is pretty quiet right now. LK is napping and there is some soft music in the background.

Around the house...the living room needs to be tidied yet again.  LK gets into everything now and it is hard to keep it looking nice.

One of my favorite things...music.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  We are heading to the city for the weekend. We will be staying at Grandma's and celebrating Sky's 7th birthday.  I am also hoping to get a bunch of my Christmas shopping done.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Our house still has the original windows and frost builds up on them.  But we are enjoying the beautiful designs the frost makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment