Friday, October 15, 2010

A Late Update On Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Sorry I have been MIA for a little while.  Things are busy here as always and as LK gets more mobile I have less time to sit at the computer as I have to chase him around.

Last weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada and most of my family to came to our house for the weekend.  On Saturday we worked on our garage roof.  Now our house and garage have matching green tin roofs that will hopefully last for a long time.  Sunday morning was church and in the afternoon we played games outside as the weather was nice.  We played Capture The Flag, Home Free (also know as Hide and Seek Tag) and Sardines.  I only played a little bit as I had to look after LK and cook dinner.  But is was a lot of fun, good exercise, and it was great to have an activity that was fun for everyone.

On Sunday night we ate our Thanksgiving dinner.  We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, sweet sweet potato casserole, and corn (froze from the garden).  For dessert we had apple and pumpkin pie (made by my mother) with whipped cream.  It was all very delicious and of course we ate a little too much.  We have much to be thankful for this year and it is always good to take some time to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment