Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

I need to restart weigh-in Wednesdays.  While I have had an enjoyable summer I really didn't focus much on healthy eating or exercise.  I enjoyed a lot of fruit and berries but I also a lot of ice cream with them.  I did some hiking and yarrd work but I also spend a lot of time lounging around and I didn't do really any focused workouts.  Now that we are getting back into a regular routine I need to add in some healthy habits.  This week I am going to focus on adding in some small workouts (yoga, walking, some simple strength exercises) as well as drinking my water.  I want to drink at least 4 bottles of water a day.  This is such a simple thing to do but when I don't make a point of drinking water I just don't drink enough.  When I am drinking my water I do feel better and I have more energy.  So those will be my steps to work on for this week.

My current weight is 159 lbs. so my weight did not go up over the summer (but it did not go down either).  My goal is to be 150 lbs by Dec. 1 and then to maintain that weight through the holiday season.  So here's to a healthy fall season.  What healthy goals are you working on this week?

This post is linked up with Watch My Weight Wednesdays at Angie's Healthy Living Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome goal! I am sure you can do it! Try to drink your water a full half hour before you eat meal. I used this trick when I lost 75lbs. It helps make sure you get your water intake, as well as fills your tummy before meals.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Angie's link up. Where is Saskatchewan? Good luck with the 9 pounds. I will be working on my own at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,
    Thanks for the tip. I will try to do that.

    MultipleMum,
    Saskatchewan is in central Canada. Thanks for the luck. I will need it. Good luck with your journey.

    ReplyDelete