Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yarn Along: Christmas Gifts

Joining in (a day late) with Ginny's yarn along to share some of the crocheted Christmas gifts I made this year.

Sky received a Saint Elizabeth doll (along with a book and prayer card).

Star received with a Saint Therese doll (also with a book and a prayer card).

I made a ruffle scarf for my new mother in law using Red Heart sashay yarn.

And for my mom I made the Claudia scarf.

My brother got a can cozy in his football teams colors.

Last but not least the Godmothers of my children got cross bookmarks.

Currently I am working on another ruffle scarf for my hubby's mom and I am reading Radical Homemakers by Shannon Hayes.





2 comments:

  1. Your saint dolls are gorgeous - lucky little people.

    Enjoy the scarf making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realized you'd made the dolls! Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete