Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yarn Along: Headbands, Mitts and an Airplane

On this chilly Wednesday I am once again joining Ginny for Yarn Along.  This past week I finished crocheting some headbands and mittens for the girls to wear during skating.



Then I started this toy airplane for LK's 3rd birthday.  (I must say I can't believe that my little boy is almost 3.  Time is going way too fast.)


I like crocheting small projects like this that finish up quickly and give you a sense of accomplishment but I am thinking it is time to tackle a large project again.  I think an afghan may be in my future.  I have been waiting to see if Bernat is hosting a Mystery Afghan KAL/CAL again as I enjoyed doing the one last year.  Also I noticed that Bernat is hosting a Temperature Scarf CAL/KAL which I am tempted to join in on.

I haven't been doing much reading lately (other than blogs).  I am slowly working my through 

More Than a Bucket List: Making Your Dreams, Passions, and Faith a Reality.   


That's all for today. Happy Wednesday everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment