Monday, January 14, 2013


FOR TODAY

Outside my window . . . it is cool and cloudy.  The ground is white from our snowfall on Friday.  There is a large snowhill that I will have to take the kids out to later and see if they can climb it.  Little birds flitter about looking for any grain that may have spilled on the ground.

I am thinking . . . about what needs to be done today and how to accomplish it all.

I am thankful . . . for family, always so thankful for my family.  And I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kiddos.

In the kitchen . . . roast beef for supper tonight. Then we will use the leftovers to make chop suey tomorrow night.

I am creating . . . crocheting some headbands and mitts for the girls.  Also I have some sewing I plan to do for a little boys birthday that I should get started on.

I am wearing . . . sweatpants and a sweatshirt.  I don't generally get dressed any better than this until I leave the house.

I am going . . . to be taking the older girls to skating and band tonight.  Thankfully Daddy will be able to watch the little ones so I don't have drag them along.

I am wondering . . . what the rest of my life has in store for me.

I am reading . . . still reading Radical Homemakers by Shannon Hayes.

I am hoping . . . to exercise every morning this week.

Around the house . . . Hubby is working on putting up walls in the basement.  I am trying to keep the upstairs neat and decluttered.

I am pondering . . . whether I should try to put my little boy down for a nap or not.  He is at that age where he doesn't always nap but sometimes he still needs it.

A quote for today . . . "Joy is always infections; therefore be always full of joy." Blessed Theresa of Calcutta.

One of my favorite things . . . hugs from a nearly 3 year old boy.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning, cooking, and playing with the kiddos.

A peek into my day . . . we did make it out the snow hill.  We didn't stay outside long as it was pretty cold and LT wasn't that happy but LK was able to climb the hill and slide down.






No comments:

Post a Comment