Monday, January 21, 2013


FOR TODAY

Outside my window . . . it is cold (about -19*C) and white.

I am thinking . . . about different activities to do with my little boy so he isn't watching so much TV or playing video games.

I am thankful . . . for my health.

In the kitchen . . . the dishes are done but the floor still needs to be swept. Perogies for supper tonight and veggie stir fry over pasta tomorrow.

I am creating . . . crocheting a toy for LK.

I am wearing . . . sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a green cardigan.  It is chilly in here today.

I am going . . . to be taking the girls to skating and band tonight.  I might also fit in a trip to the library.

I am hearing . . . saws and pounding as hubby works downstairs.  Also the TV as LK is watching Disney Jr. and I hear Lil in her playpen talking to herself.  Nap time must be over.


I am hoping . . . to continue to exercise regularly this week.  I got up and worked out every weekday last week (yeah me!) and hope to do the same this week.

I am looking forward to . . . a ski trip with 4 of my siblings and my brother-in-law in February.  I feel a bit guilty going on trip without taking my family but the girls have school and it would be a lot more expensive to take everyone.  Hubby graciously offered to look after the kids and encouraged me to go.  (I am so blessed with a wonderful husband.)  It will be fun to hang out with my siblings and I love to ski so it will be a fun trip.

Around the house . . . walls are going up in the basement.  It is exciting.  I am starting to be able to envision what it will look like when it is all done.

A favorite quote for today . . . “Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. “ Mother Theresa

One of my favorite things . . . a warm house on a cold day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, cleaning, playing with little kids, sewing with older kids

A peek into my day . . . the kids love helping Daddy work in the basement.




No comments:

Post a Comment