Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Sunny Day, A Wet Yard


So after all the rain we've been having today was a nice sunny day.  I took LK and LT outside to enjoy the sunshine.  LK noticed that the lilacs are in bloom and went over to investigate.  I love the smell of lilacs.  Aren't they pretty?


There is a lot of standing water around after the rain.  Luckily LK didn't head straight for it as he is prone to do.


Instead he headed up to the train tracks to collect some rocks.



He brought this one to show me and he wanted me to take a picture of it.


Then he headed back up to tracks to gather more rocks.


But he stopped in the long grass and called me over to check out a lady bug.  Can you spot it?


Then we went to check out the garden.  It was very wet and there was water running through it.




I have a feeling it will be a few days before I can get in there and do some work.  But we will continue to enjoy the sun.








No comments:

Post a Comment