Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yarn Along: Mystery Afghan


Wow, I can't believe that a whole week has gone by and it is time once again for a yarn along.  This past weekend Star and Sky were in a skating festival in Weyburn and then we we spent the rest of the weekend with family.  The kids all enjoyed getting to play with their cousins and I was able to do some crocheting on the drive and while visiting.  I finished clue #1 for the Bernat Mystery Afghan CAL.  Here are the squares I made:


And of course LT had to get in on the picture taking.

Once again I forgot to take a picture of the book I am reading (distracted by that sweet smile I guess).  I have been continuing to read some light christian historical fiction.  This week I read Heart of Gold and The Shepherd's Voice by Robin Lee Hatcher.  Yes, they were very good which is why I got through two books in one week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/02/and-its-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete