Friday, December 23, 2011

LT is 3 Months Old!


I can't believe LT is 3 months old already.  The time has just flown by.  She has been a very happy baby (except when she was sick the other day but that is to be expected).  This month she has learned how to roll over and can roll from front to back and from back to front.


She is also discovering her hands and is starting to grasp objects and toys.

While discovering her hands she also found out that her thumb is perfect for sucking on.

And this month she reached one of my favorite milestones, sleeping through the night.  I am not getting too excited as I know this can change but for right now I am enjoying the nights of (mostly) uninterrupted sleep.

What a wonderful little girl she is and such a blessing to our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment