Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it is cool outside and a little cloudy but I can see a bit of sun peeking through the clouds.

I am thinking...about living a simple life.

I am thankful...for cool fall days, little smiling faces, and warm food.

In the kitchen...pumpkin muffins are in the oven and a batch of cornbread is awaiting its turn.  There are plastic containers all over the floor as LK emptied my cupboard.  The broom is also laying on the floor as he then attempted to sweep them up.

I am wearing...navy blue sweatpants, and a badly stained white cotton ginny t-shirt.

I am creating...I just finished some crocheted mittens for the girls and am currently working on a fish.

I am going...to the tot spot tomorrow (toddler playgroup).

I am reading...the Secret Refuge series by Lauraine Snelling. Enjoyable light historical fiction set in the time of the civil war.

I am hoping...for this nice fall weather to continue.

I am looking forward to...not much.  Just trying to enjoy each day as it comes.

I am hearing...it is pretty quiet.  I hear the oven as it turns on and the faint voices of the girls and LK as they play downstairs.

Around the house...I am going to try to clean the porch this week and bring out the winter stuff.  It has been pretty nice here but it is getting cooler and I know winter is on its way.

One of my favorite things...nursing my adorable little girl and reading a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week: going to the tot spot tomorrow, taking the girls to skating on Friday, and other than I will be trying to keep a certain 21 month old out of trouble, and snuggling a sweet one month old as much as possible.

Here is picture (or two)  for thought I am sharing...

A sweet smiling LT at one month old.

LT and LK

No comments:

Post a Comment