Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is a warm sunny day (finally).  It is a little breezy though but everything looks nice and green from all the rain we have been having.

I am thinking... that the girls only have three more days of school left.  I can hardly believe it is almost time for summer holidays. 

I am thankful... for so many things family, warm summer days, plenty of food to eat.

In the kitchen... not much is happening in there at the moment.  I have some dishes to do.  Sky was supposed to be making supper tonight but she never did decide what she was going to make.

I am wearing... green shorts and a white T-shirt.

I am creating... I am still working on LK's 1st year scrapbook.  Hoping to have it complete before the new baby arrives.  I have a few crochet projects on the go but haven't really spent much time crocheting lately.

I am going... to two barbeque's tomorrow.  One at the girls school for lunch and then they have playday in the afternoon.  For supper Hubby's work is having a BBQ during the towns Summer Funfest to raise money for a local park.  It will be a fun but busy day.  Hopefully we have another nice, sunny day.

I am wondering... where we will end up going on our family camping trip this summer.  We were planning on going Yellowstone.  However, I will be just about 32 weeks pregnant at that time and am unable to get travel health insurance.  So I would have no health coverage if we went down there.  We are thinking of heading to Kananaskis Country instead.

I am reading... The Brides of Culdee Creek series by Kathleen Morgan

I am hoping... for more nice weather.

I am looking forward to...
the girls being home for summer.

I am hearing... all is quiet right now as LK is taking a nap.  All I hear is the hum of the computer and the ticking of a clock.

Around the house... a cleaning definitely is in order but I am not tackling any big projects right now as (a) I don't have the energy and (b) I want to spend as much time outside as I can while the weather is nice.

One of my favorite things... warm sunny days! (in case you haven't guessed by now)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  There is the two barbeque's to go to tomorrow but other than that I have no plans.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment