Thursday, September 15, 2011

Doll for LK



I just finished crocheting this doll for LK the other day.  It is to be a gift for him when the new baby arrives.  He is a true boy and definitely prefers playing with trucks rather than dolls but I made him a doll anyway.  I used the pattern from the book Amigurumi Two: Crochet Toys For Me and You and Baby Too. The materials used didn't cost more than a couple of bucks, so if he doesn't like him I am not out much. But I think the doll is sorta cute and the girls like him (although they wish he had hair).  It was a simple crochet project and I find crocheting relaxes me.  I am sure I won't find much time for crocheting once this baby is born as my hands will be full.

PS. Yes, today is my due date but no sign of baby yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment