Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pictures From My Sister's Wedding

Sorry it has been so long since I posted.  With the girls being out of school it has been a busy week.  We finally had some warm weather so we spent a couple of afternoons at the pool.  We also went through all their school stuff, picked out stuff to save, recycled most of their papers, and put some supplies away to use next year.  In addition we have been cleaning house, spending time outside, and doing some colouring and crafts.

Well as promised here are a few pictures from the wedding.  It  was the first time I ever had my hair and make-up professionally done which was kind of cool. 

This is a picture of the bridesmaids.  I am the one with the glasses.


My girls were flower girls along with their cousin.

This is a picture of the entire bridal party with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment