Thursday, July 8, 2010

Menu Plan

Well, I do know that is not Monday.  But I did actually make my menu on Monday but I didn't have time to post it.  On Saturday we are leaving on our annual family camping trip and I have been busy packing and organizing for that.  Our destination this year is Banff.  I am a little worried about the crowds there but it is a beautiful place and I know we will have a great time.  Camping can be a lot of work as I have been planning and packing all week for a one week camping trip but it is so worth it.  The girls have been excited all week and we can't wait.  But in the mean time we still have to eat so this was our menu for this week.

Monday: Hamburgers with tomatoes and lettuce.

Tuesday: Roast beef, potatoes, mixed veggies.
I went to the city on Tuesday to do some shopping for our trip so I threw a roast in the slow cooker in the morning and then just microwaved some potatoes and veggies when we got home.

Wednesday:  BBQ beef on a bun with leftover roast beef, salad.

Thursday: egg frittata, fruit salad.

Friday: Beef Biscuit Cups
I will make this for supper and we will pack the leftovers along for lunch the next day.


I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment