Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daybook


FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is very cold, windy, and snowy.

I am thinking...brrr, I do not want to go outside today.

I am thankful for...so many things but most especially my family.

From the kitchen...not much happening in there right now.  I need to get some ground beef out of the freezer for Hamburger roll-ups tonight.

I am wearing...jeans, an old softball T-shirt, and a sweater.

I am creating...not much at this time.  I need to make some time for that.

I am going...nowhere today, thank goodness.  It is not nice outside.

I am reading...a bit of this and that this week.

I am hoping...the weather co-operates and my cousins/sisters can come visit this weekend.

I am hearing...the wind howling outside.

Around the house...the kitchen is clean, now I need to work on the living room.  Hubby helped clean our bedroom on the weekend but I still need to go through my clothes in the closet and do some decluttering.

One of my favorite things...watching LK work on taking his first teetering steps.

A few plans for the rest of the week: get the house ready for company this weekend, play with LK, and work with girls on their confirmation book.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Emptying the cupboards is so much fun and mom's pots make a great drum set.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment